My Glamorous Life - Trip to Columbus

I know that so many of you out there think that a makeup artist is a "cool" and "glamorous" job. Don't deny it. You have said it to my face. Maybe not you in particular but one of you has. *glares around cyber space*

All I'm saying is, I am not feeling very glamtastic right meow!

Today is Friday, the 13th! I know, OMG scary right? 

I am soon boarding a plane to Columbus Ohio to work a hair show for Redken and Pureology. Current situation includes a messy ass plate of half eaten mushroom swiss burger (without the bun and no they couldn't substitute anything for the fries. I don't want fries though. I guess fuck me, right?)



















I'm at this White Sox bar-ish place in Midway Airport.





I had 2 wisdom teeth removed yesterday so I am in paaaaaaain. Oh lawwd am I in pain. I just stood in an hour long line at the TSA because the machine kept breaking down and my back pain started to flare up and I think I may die.




















The cherry on top is my boyfriend and I are on a month long break from alcohol. Do you know how weird it is to not order a drink at the airport? Oh, not that hard? ....I guess this is where I start questioning the way I have been living.

In the meantime I will just replace one bad habit with a... not as bad habit? I think? Coffee.























MMM yeah. Thanks guy, for bleaching the floor next to where I'm eating.

I'm gonna get out of here for now.

Chat soon xoxo

Love,
Paula

P.S. If you like my nonsensical ramblings. Share my blog with a friend pwease.



www.citylightsmakeup.com

Comments