Lash Extensions or No Lash Extensions. That is the Questions.


Q. "At my bridal preview, my makeup professional tried to talk me into having lash extensions applied before my wedding. I don't do well with things on my face and eyes for long periods of time. I can hardly stand the strip lashes and hair extensions, forget it. But, are they worth the suffering?"
- Lisa & Kenneth - Elgin, IL - To be wed 4/6/2013

A. I am in the same boat as you when it comes to wearing lashes. I simply can't take it! However, I have naturally full lashes.. so not having false ones really isn't that big of a deal to me. If it is "worth it" or not depends on how badly you need or aspire to have more lashes on those bridal eyes. I would suggest trying it so there is no room left for regret. Lash extensions are much lighter than strip lashes and are applied individually. 

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PROCEED...

DO.
- Do your research. Look for "Lash Bars" or other salons who specialize in applying lash extensions in the city. If a company offers more than one type of lash extension, you're headed in the right direction.
- Do it right away. That way if you do not like them, you can have them removed before your special day.

DON'T.
- If the professional can not show you that they are certified.. Do not allow them to perform this service!
- Don't attempt to apply yourself with the pack from Walgreen's.. You will end up with a bald spot(s)!



 As we tell all of our clients, "We are your girlfriends and will always keep it real."

Love, 
     Your girlfriends Paula & Kate

Comments